Participate with indigenous and environmental organizations in campaigns for human rights, corporate accountability and the preservation of the Karnali's ecological systems. To participate in this event please fill the form below as per your physical abilities...
Guidelines for sport personnels participating in the event
A white water rafting trip is jam-packed with fun and nonstop thrills. However, before climbing aboard the raft, there are a few rules to know to ensure the safety of everyone on the raft – and maximize your enjoyment of the trip! Here are the ten cardinal white water rafting rules:
- 1. When you invest in us, you are helping to protect the forest and its guardians.
- 2. There are a few rules to know to ensure the safety of everyone on the raft
- 3. While most of your raft trip will be spent on the raft, there may be times when you jump into the river to cool off
- 4. Any infringement of these guidelines would normally be resolved following consultations between the secretariat
- 5. To know to ensure the safety of everyone on the raft